As part of ongoing preparations for this year’s World Meeting of Families in Dublin in August, Kilmore diocese will host a six-week long series of discussions exploring themes from Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love).
The series will be hosted each Thursday night at the Kilmore Diocesan Pastoral Centre in Cavan, beginning on Thursday 26 April. Discussion groups will be facilitated by Kilmore priest Father Eamonn Bredin.
The dates and themes of the Family Matters evenings are as follows:
- Thursday 26 April: The Experiences & Challenges of Families (Chapter 2, AL)
- Thursday 3 May: Looking to Jesus (Chapter 3, AL)
- Thursday 10 May: Love in Marriage (Chapter 4, AL)
- Thursday 17 May: Love made fruitful (Chapter 5, AL)
- Thursday 24 May: Towards a Better Education of Children (Chapter 7, AL)
- Thursday 31 May: The Spirituality of Marriage & the Family (Chapter 9, AL)
The course will cost €30 for all six weeks. All are welcome to attend, though registration is essential. Registration can be done by contacting the Pastoral Centre on 049 4375004 or by emailing email@example.com.
The World Meeting of Families 2018 will take place from 21–26 August in Dublin on the theme, ‘The Gospel of the Family: Joy for the World’. Pope Francis has confirmed that he will attend the World Meeting of Families during a presentation of the WMOF2018 Icon of the Holy Family in Rome on Wednesday 21 March.
For more information on WMOF2018, please see www.worldmeeting2018.ie.